Precisiontemp Digital Ear Thermometer (w/App)
COVID-19 is affecting all aspects of our daily lives. Since a fever is one of the main symptoms of the virus, it is not surprising that we have been experiencing extraordinary demand, and are presently sold out of all models of BIOS fever thermometers.
However, we are expecting our next shipment of model 240DI BIOS Precisiontemp Ear Thermometers at the beginning of May, 2020.
If you would like to order one of the units now you can still do so and your order will go into the queue to ship when the inventory arrives.
Please note that we cannot guarantee all orders will be filled once this shipment comes in as inventory is limited, but we will do our best.
We thank everyone for their patience during these unprecedented times.
The Precision Temp is an unique ear thermometer, offering users the ultimate in convenience with fast measurements. The probe illuminates, making measurements in the dark wonderfully easy. "Clean Me" technology eliminates the need for probe covers and indicates when the lens needs cleaning.
- Takes your measurement in 1 Second The innovative infrared technology allows measurement of ear temperature in only 1 second.
- Multiple Reading Recall Users will be able to recall the last 30 readings when entering the recall mode, enabling efficient tracking of temperature variations.
- Fever Alarm 10 short beeps and a red LCD back-light alerts the patient that he/she may have a temperature above 37.5°C / 99.5°F.
- Illuminated Probe This thermometer includes a probe LED light which enables the user to find the correct ear position in the dark. The probe will illuminate for approximately 10 seconds when the thermometer is turned ON.
- “Clean Me” Technology After each temperature measurement “clean me” will flash on the LCD to remind users to clean the probe.
- Accurate and Reliable The unique probe assembly construction incorporates an advanced infrared sensor, ensuring that each measurement is accurate and reliable.
- Multiple Uses (Wide Range Measurement) This thermometer offers a wide measurement range feature from 0°C to 100.0°C (32.0°F to 212.0°F), meaning the unit can be used as an ear thermometer to measure body temperature or it can be used to measure surface temperature of the following:
- Milk surface temperature in a baby’s bottle
- Surface temperature of a baby’s bath
- Ambient temperature
- 5 year warranty
Fever Thermometer App:
Keeps track when you can't. Accurately tracks each family member’s temperature and connects via Bluetooth to the FREE Precision Temp App. Includes normal temperature ranges, measurement techniques and symptoms parents should watch for.
- Summarizes patient information, clarifies details for medical professionals including symptoms and medications taken
- Records and tracks symptoms
- Provides a detailed history of temperatures with time
- All history screens can be sent to your doctor
- Protective probe case
- 1 x CR2032 battery
- Instruction manual