A Home-Medical breakthrough.
The BIOS Diagnostics Precision 10.0 is the only home blood pressure monitor equipped with atrial fibrillation (Afib) screening technology. Afib is a serious heart rhythm abnormality that accounts for 15% of strokes. Once detected, it can be treated effectively. Patented MAM averaging and advanced blood pressure PC software ensure precise readings and detailed heart health analysis.
*BIOS Medical is the #1 Canadian Blood Pressure Manufacturer, according to 2021-2022 Nielsens Sales Data for Thermor Ltd. manufacturing. BIOS Medical is wholly owned and controlled by Thermor Ltd.
- AFIB - Atrial Fibrillation Detector technology icon is displayed when atrial fibrillation is detected during a blood pressure reading.
- MAM - Averaging Mode technology used in the device provides accurate measurements. Using three consecutive measurements, your result is calculated and displayed as a single averaged measurement on the display screen.
- Memory Feature 1 user, 200 blood pressure readings with time and date.
- Blood Pressure Analyzer Software allows you to download, record and chart your readings to accurately monitor your daily readings. This powerful medical tool automatically stores all your blood pressure readings. By clicking the viewing options the user can review the readings in multiple forms including: by date, morning vs. evening readings, isolated systolic or diastolic or pulse. The automatic graph clearly shows your blood pressure history with highs and lows. Charts and graphs can even be printed or emailed to your doctor!
- Cuff check indicator will appear when the cuff is not correctly seated on the arm.
Arm movement indicator will appear when the arm was moved during a measurement.
- Low battery indicator
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Wide range cuff: 22 - 42 cm / 8.7" - 16.5"
- Storage case
- Log book
- AC/DC Adapter
- Instruction manual
- Looking for a replacement cuff? Click here
- AC/DC adapter for this model is available Click here
- Blood Pressure Analyzer Software Click here
- Log book: Click here
- About Blood Pressure Resources Click here