Bios Living Folding Walker
A mobility device designed to fold away when not in use but study enough to still provide the required support for standing or walking. The double folding walker was designed for people requiring added support and stability while walking. A unique U-shaped design allows users to bring the walker in close to the body for assistance in standing. Some key features include comfortable hand grips, adjustable height, a lightweight aluminum frame, and rubber feet to prevent slipping.
- 5" / 12.7 cm front wheels
- 1 year warranty
- Tube diameter: 1" / 2.5 cm
- Width: 22" / 56 cm
- Adjustable height: 32” – 38½” / 81 – 98 cm
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs / 136 kg
The Right Fit:
Make sure your walker is completely open before you walk with it and ensure the walker is locked in place and the frame is rigid. It is important that you adjust your walker to a height that is high enough to hold comfortably.
- With your arms resting at your sides adjust the walker so that the handles are at the height of the wrist.
- With your hand placed on the hand-grip, your elbow should be flexed 15˚- 20˚.
- If you find that you have to stoop down or bring your arms up to reach the walker, adjust the legs to find the best height.
Walking With Your Walker:
- Place your hands equally on either side of the walker. This will distribute your weight evenly across the walker and make it safer for the walker to support you when you move.
- Push the walker and move it in front of you a distance equal to one footstep, aligning the back legs of the walker with your toes.
- Step into the frame of the walker with both feet, keeping both hands firmly on the walker’s hand grips.