Delivers time and temperature for two cold storage zones with an audible alarm. The alarm allows for smooth transition to contingency plans during a power outage or equipment malfunction.
- Provides accuracy and calibration certification required to meet Ministry of Health yearly maintenance standards.
- Temperature range between -50°C to 70°C (-58°F to 158°F)
- 2x AAA batteries included
- Maximum / minimum temperature memory with clock and alarm make this device the perfect monitoring aid.
- Glycol tubes not included, to shop Bios Professional Glycol tubes click here