The "HALO" is a unique ear thermometer, offering users the ultimate in convenience with fast measurements.
The probe illuminates, making measurements in the dark wonderfully easy. "Clean Me" technology eliminates the need for probe covers and indicates when the lens needs cleaning.
- Health Canada Approved
- Takes your Measurement in 1 Second The innovative infrared technology allows measurement of ear temperature in only 1 second.
- Multiple Reading Recall Users will be able to recall the last 30 readings when entering the recall mode, enabling efficient tracking of temperature variations.
- Fever Alarm 10 short beeps and a red LCD back-light alerts the patient that he/she may have a temperature above 37.4°C / 99.3°F.
- Illuminated Probe This thermometer includes a probe LED light which enables the user to find the correct ear position in the dark. The probe will illuminate for approximately 10 seconds when the thermometer is turned ON.
- “Clean Me” Technology After each temperature measurement “clean me” will flash on the LCD to remind users to clean the probe.
- Accurate and Reliable The unique probe assembly construction incorporates an advanced infrared sensor, ensuring that each measurement is accurate and reliable.
- Multiple Uses (Wide Range Measurement) This thermometer offers a wide measurement range feature from 0°C to 100.0°C (32.0°F to 212.0°F), meaning the unit can be used as an ear thermometer to measure body temperature or it can be used to measure surface temperature of the following:
- Milk surface temperature in a baby’s bottle
- Surface temperature of a baby’s bath
- Ambient temperature
- 5 year warranty
- Storage case
- 1 CR2032 battery
- Instruction manual
- About fever Thermometer Resources Click here