Wireless Pre-programmed Thermometer
BIOS Medical offers a range of utensils for people with hand mobility problems. Useful dining items and kitchen gadgets are also available. BIOS Medical is a utensils manufacturer in Canada.
Utensils, useful dining items and kitchen gadgets
Looking for utensils in Canada? Especially those designed for tremors or other hand mobility limitations? Look no further than the extensive range offered by Bios Medical.
- Adapted cutlery such as Keatlery weighted cutlery and Amefa Integrity cutlery makes sitting down to a meal more comfortable. They are designed for people with tremors, involuntary hand movements, gripping difficulties and a limited range of hand motion.
- Adult bibs help manage food spills and can be worn with dignity. Consider the discreet and dignified SnarfScarf®, Vinyl Clothing Protector or Flannel Clothing Protector.
- Food portion management is easy with a food scale. BIOS Medical offers mechanical, analog and digital food scales with weight capacity from 2.2lbs/1kg to 33 lbs/15 kg.
- With assistive tableware, people with hand mobility problems can enjoy healthy eating. Try the Inner Lip Plate, red Evo OT Ware easy grip utensils or Flo-Trol vacuum feeding cup and many others from this range.
- Liftware Steady™ is an assistive device designed to help people with limited hand and arm mobility or hand tremors. It is an electronic stabilizing handle with fork, spoon, soup spoon and spork attachments.
- The adjustable bed trays, overbed table or lap desk is perfect for serving food or serving as a writing table. For an eco-friendly option, buy the bamboo breakfast tray.
- Digital and mechanical kitchen timers are available for any timed task such as cooking, baking, exercise and even homework.
- A wireless pre-programmed meat and poultry thermometer with a replacement probe is handy in the kitchen. It is the perfect cooking thermometer for a grill master.