This model boasts a large LCD read-out; perfect for checking temperatures in dimly lit rooms.
Features "VTR" - Visual Temperature Reference - a colour bar system that helps users understand a child's temperature. A yellow bar temperature means "above normal" but a red bar indicates the child is febrile and users should monitor temperatures closely. Depending on a child's age parents should consult a medical professional.
- Takes your Measurement in 5 seconds
- For oral, rectal and axillary (underarm) use
- "Fever glow" technology turns the screen red when a fever is detected with audio alarm
- Memory Recall This thermometer has a memory which recalls the last temperature taken.
- Auto-shut off
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Storage case
- 1 x CR2032 battery
- Instruction manual
- About Fever Thermometer Resources Click here