The BIOS Diagnostics BD280 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor is designed to provide reliable and unbiased ambulatory and self blood pressure measurement results, and strictly follows European Society of Hypertension (ESH), American Heart Association (AHA) and Hypertension Canada recommendations for out-of-office blood pressure measurement 1. The BD280 device has been clinically validated according to the ESH protocol.
24 hour Ambulatory monitoring is the preferred method for diagnosing patients with suspected white coat or masked hypertension. The data recorded while patients are ASLEEP and first thing in the morning provide insights that AWAKE measurements cannot.
- Day & night measurement intervals of 15, 20, 30, and 60 minutes
- Morning & special measurement intervals
- Cuff size selection
BIOS Diagnostics Device
- Clinically validated to the BHS and AAMI accuracy criteria.
- Improved patient safety – ABP monitor contains an operating valve necessary for pumping pressure and an automatic pressure release valve to avoid injuries resulting from high cuff pressure.
- Medication indicator
- Small and lightweight
- Quiet operation and low noise for less disturbance and better sleep.
Ambulatory Kit Includes
- USB optical cable with USB driver
- Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide & Patient Log
- Medium & Large cuffs
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitor
- Carrying pouch with straps