BIOS Diagnostics Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
The BIOS Diagnostics Pulse Oximeter is a portable non-invasive device intended for spot-checking of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SPO2) and pulse rate. This lightweight portable device takes fast, non-invasive measurements at the fingertip.
- Health Canada Approved
- High accuracy & high grade construction for extended and long term use
- Dual color LED display
- SpO2,PR,Pulse bar, and waveform
- Low power consumption
- Battery-low indicator
- Level 1-10 adjustable brightness
- 7 display modes
- Auto power off to save battery life
- Suitable for pediatrics and adults
- It can be used up to 600 times on just two AAA batteries.
- Circuit Protection
- 2 year warranty
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Carrying Case
- Instruction manual
Not intended for continuous monitoring.