Automatic Professional Blood Pressure Monitor - BD270
Take accurate blood pressure measurements automatically, and spend more time with your patients.
- Automatically counts down 1, 3 or 5 minutes.
- Inflates or deflates three sequential measurements and averages the results.
- Loose cuff detection
- 3 Measurement modes (standard, professional/pulse scan, auscultation)
- Includes small, medium, and large cuffs
- Screens for pulse arrhythmia including:
• Premature contraction
• non-specific arrhythmia
- Automatic averaging displays average of measurement series: Systolic,
Diastolic and Pulse/Min.
- In Auscultation Mode, pressing “S” marks K1 and K5. In Automatic mode, pressing “S” recalls the stored data from the sequence of measurements
- Oscillometric measurement
- Measurement Range: 30-260 mmHg
- Accuracy: Pressure: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse: ±5% of reading
- Memory Capacity: 7
- Auto Shut-Off: After 5 minutes
- Power Supply: DC 4.8V 1800 mAH NIMH
- Battery 120V AC/DC Adapter
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Silicone Protective Cover
- Large cuff 34-46 cm / 13.4” -18.1”
- Medium cuff 24-36 cm / 9.4” - 14.2”
- Small cuff 16-26 cm / 6.3" - 10.2”
- Rechargeable battery and AC/DC adapter
- Instruction manual
Pulse Scan technology detects pulse arrhythmia during a normal blood pressure measurement. It is intended as a screening tool that may lead clinicians to more investigation including ECG based analysis to identify the underlying pathological causes of a specific arrhythmia.
Automatic Office Protocol
This device has been designed to follow the recommended best practice for Automated Office Measurements as outlined in Hypertension Canada’s 2018 guidelines and the European Society of hypertension.
3 Measurement Modes:
- Fully Automatic - Set rest period 0-5 min. Takes 3 sequential measurements and displays average
- Auscultation - User listens for Korotkoff sounds and “marks” K1 and K5 by pressing SET button (requires stethoscope)
- Standard - 1 single measurement, or the average of 3 sequential measurements
- Patient sits comfortably with back supported and legs uncrossed.
- A first measurement by health professional confirms cuff size and position.
- Patient rests alone for 5 minutes.
- The device automatically takes 3-5 measurements and averages results.