The BIOS Living Compression Pump is battery powered. It is worn on the back of the leg, approximately 2” below the knee. When turned on, a unique wave motion continually propels blood upwards, increasing lower leg circulation by 88%. The result is a substantial reduction in pain and swelling, especially in the lower legs and feet.
The device is easy to strap onto the leg, without assistance, and can be worn comfortably for hours. It is a medically effective alternative to wearing compression stockings, but it can still be worn over compression stockings without any difficulties.
Medical Grade Results
For most users, alleviating swollen feet and legs is enough but the BIOS Compression Pump is a Class II medical device approved by Health Canada for the following medical conditions:
• Alleviates Swollen, Sore Legs, Ankles and Feet (PTS - Post Thrombotic Syndrome)
• Prevents Blood Clots/Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
• Treats Cramping, Burning and Tired Calves (Intermittent Claudication and Peripheral Arterial Disease)
• Improves Symptoms of Varicose Veins
• Treatment of Chronic Venous Insufficiency
• Long Journeys Syndrome (Economy Class Syndrome)
• Reduces Recovery Time After Exercise
• Alleviates swelling from (stage 1) Lymphedema
To learn more about the treatment of other medical conditions please click HERE
The BIOS Living Compression Pump is a battery powered medical device weighing only 8oz. The robust little motor produces a small, but gentle wave motion that will pump continuously for 8 hours on a single charge. An AC/DC adaptor is included, along with two high quality “AA” NiMH, rechargable batteries.