Collection: Mobility Accessories
Alimed Buckled Seatbelt with TR2 Alarm
Mobility accessories are not only about individualizing or making your mobility aids comfortable. Maintenance of mobility aids is crucial. Need mobility accessories in Canada? BIOS Medical is a mobility accessories manufacturer in Canada.
Mobile accessories to maintain or individualize mobility aids
A report on seniors' falls in Canada by the Public Health Agency of Canada states that a lack of maintenance on assistive devices can turn them into a fall hazard. It could be cane tips that become worn or wheels on walkers and wheelchairs that become loose.
Mobile accessories are used to individualize mobility aids or make them more comfortable. BIOS Medical has an extensive range of mobile accessories.
- The BIOS Living Cane Tip is designed to fit onto most canes, walkers and crutches. The black rubber base of the cane tip is made for durability. The cane tips come in four sizes: 1”/2.5cm, 7/8”/2.2cm, 3/4”/2cm, 5/8”/1.5cm.
- Sheepskin Walker Grips is a natural material that provides comfortable padding. It enables air to pass through and absorb moisture. The sheepskin can be hand-washed in cold water and hung to dry. The grips fit on most walker handles.
- The 8”/20.3 cm Back Wheel for Folding Rollators is compatible with the BIOS Medical Folding Rollator.
- The Oxygen Tank Holder attaches to the handles and frame of a wheelchair. It positions the tank off-centre to avoid contact with the user’s head or back. Size D and E oxygen tanks fit into this heavy-duty waterproof nylon holder.
- The Pressure-EZ Gel/Foam Wheelchair Cushion is reversible for a soft or firm seat. The gel is sealed in a heavy-gauge poly bag, and the cushion is placed in a navy cushion cover. The dimensions are 16” x 18” x 2½”/41 x 46 x 6 cm.
- The Alimed Buckled Seat Belt with TR2 Alarm is designed for people with dementia, sustained cognitive disorders and other neurological states. It is an easy-to-release device that holds the patient safely in the chair. Unbuckle the seatbelt, and an alarm goes off.
BIOS Medical has been taking care of Canadians for over three generations. We are a mobility accessories manufacturer and accept payment via PayPal, GPay and ShopPay. Buy mobility accessories online from BIOS Medical today.