Why struggle with remembering to take your medicine when pill boxes and other aids are designed to help you remember? BIOS Medical is a pill boxes manufacturer in Canada. We understand that your health and quality of life depends on taking your medicine at the right time.
Pill boxes and other aids to remember your medicine
Reminder Rosie is a personalised, voice-controlled reminder system for anyone suffering from memory loss. Inspired by the creator’s father, who suffered from dementia, it has a senior-friendly clock interface. Reminder Rosie records twenty-five reminders of six seconds each. An easy way to remember your medication, appointments and everyday tasks. Reminder Rosie is also a voice alarm clock.
The 7-day pill organizer with morning and evening compartments allow you to fill a week’s medication at one time. And you will immediately see if you skipped a day, as the container is translucent. This pill box is also top-rack dishwasher safe.
As a pill box manufacturer, BIOS Medical supports the use of pill boxes and other aids to maintain your medicine taking routine.
Tips to help you take your medicines properly
Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist about how and when to take your medicine. The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada gives some tips on good practices to follow.
- Take your medicine as prescribed.
- Know the names and dosages of the medicines you are taking and something of how they work.
- Stick to a routine and use pill boxes to manage your weekly intake.
- Do not mix prescription medications and over-the-counter drugs unless you check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Report any unpleasant side effects of your medicine. Your doctor might solve the problem simply by adapting the dosage.
- Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if you have any questions.