BIOS Diagnostic Precision Series 10.0 Blood Pressure Monitor - 3MS1-4K
A Home-Medical breakthrough.
The BIOS Diagnostics Precision 10.0 is the only home blood pressure monitor equipped with atrial fibrillation (Afib) screening technology. Afib is a serious heart rhythm abnormality that accounts for 15% of strokes. Once detected, it can be treated effectively. Patented MAM averaging and advanced blood pressure PC software ensure precise readings and detailed heart health analysis.
- AFIB - Atrial Fibrillation Detector technology icon is displayed when atrial fibrillation is detected during a blood pressure reading.
- MAM - Averaging Mode technology used in the device provides accurate measurements. Using three consecutive measurements, your result is calculated and displayed as a single averaged measurement on the display screen.
- Memory Feature 1 user, 200 blood pressure readings with time and date.
- Blood Pressure Analyzer Software allows you to download, record and chart your readings to accurately monitor your daily readings.
- Low battery indicator
- Lifetime warranty
- Wide range cuff: 22 - 42 cm / 8.7" - 16.5"
- Storage case
- Log book
- AC/DC Adapter
- Instruction manual
Please note: Small and X Large cuffs are not available for this unit.Additional Information:
- Looking for a replacement wide-range cuff? Click here
- AC/DC adapter for this model is available Click here
- Blood Pressure Analyzer Software Click here
- Log book: Click here
- About Blood Pressure Resources Click here
Model: 3MS1-4K (Also known as model BD350)