Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Kit - ABP-01
"Out-of-office" measurements are recommended by Hypertension Canada for diagnosis and indicated when:
- Fluctuating office readings occur
- White Coat hypertension is suspected
- Nocturnal hypertension is suspected
- Masked hypertension is suspected
- To establish "dipper status" ( <10% is associated with increased risk of cardiovascular events)
- Resistance hypertension is suspected
The data recorded while patients are ASLEEP and first thing in the morning provide insights that AWAKE measurements cannot.
ABP-01 Monitoring Kit includes:
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitor
- Small, medium & large cuffs
- USB optical cable with USB driver
- Storage case
- Carrying pouch with straps
- Instruction manual
- Clinically validated to the BHS and AAMI accuracy criteria.
- Improved patient safety - this monitor contains an operating valve necessary for pumping pressure and an automatic pressure release valve to avoid injuries resulting from high cuff pressure.
- Medical indicator
- Small and lightweight
- Quiet operation and low noise for less disturbance and better sleep
- Reporting software
Reporting software Requirements:
CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 512 MB, VGA: 1280 x 1024, Free disk
space: 10 MB + 30 MB for 1000 studies, USB connection
port, Operating System: Windows 7
Simple, Concise Reports
In PDF Format
- Patient information, examination start time and summary of successful readings
- Line graph and histogram of day and night measurements
- Summary of measurements: average, max/min of Systolic, Diastolic, Pulse, MAP, Pulse Pressure
- Data list of each measurement taken
- Medication ingestion times identified
Set up is easy to do and initial training can be accomplished within 30 minutes.
Information is presented clearly for easy interpretation.